Friday, September 12, 2008

Solota -loss of virginity


It was my sophomore year at the University in 2000.I never have been truly confident in my looks until my present days...Everybody around me was having boyfriends and i just didn’t want to be left out, so i made efforts to finding me a mate.Solota was the first to come around. He didn’t fit the description but as far as i was concerned half bread was better than pof pof. I was glad i was associated with someone...my friends, roommates didn't like him..they said he was so ugly...which by the way i couldn't just be bothered about.

He showered me with attention and care...did i mention he was in his final year then....i guess not. He was always there for me. At this point in time, sex wasn't a priority for me; even though i was really curious...i had always had my plans of only sleeping with my husband.

Nonetheless, after a few months of dating and several declined invitations over to his place, i obliged him....The instant i began the house visits, the touch touch’s began...by the way...i was at a full grown age of 19years but still very naive and conservative.....i tried to stop him, but he convinced me, so i gave in.....


He was the most horrible kisser, he just goes all around the place...for his sake, i pray he's changed.

The d-day i finally gave up my virginity was on the 19th of December, 2000.I had just finished my last exam for that session and it had been wonderful, so i decided to go over to his place to share my excitement. No sooner had i got there, he pounced on me and starting the mouth watering kissing experience(Yukkk!!), he was moving gradually from my mouth to the g-area, as soon as this occurred to me...i began giving restrictions...i tried a couple of times and frankly he stopped. Thinking he had given up...i was slightly relieved. The next thing i knew was that he went to get Vaseline saying he wanted to clean my vagina....naively i gave in...i laid back with all confidence...between the minute i laid back and the moment he forcefully slid his finger into me went so fast i couldn’t believe it myself...all i could remember was that i started bleeding...suffice to say i had lost my virginity by the poking in of one's finger....so much for saving it till marriage....that’s why till date, i detest men sticking their fingers in to me......

Did i stop seeing him afterwards...your guess is a good as mine....NOOO!!..I went back over and over again..the sex was good...not the best thing that had ever happened but it was just good afterwards....

Did this go one for long...nope!!>.Did i mention i was born-again...all this while that i did this...i felt so guilty...i couldn't bear to look and be around my Christian friends for fear of them finding out what i had been up to..

The guilt was so much that it took over me completely to the point said i wasn't interested anymore in the relationship...He was shocked, he thought i was joking. In short i broke his heart. He begged me said all manner of things but i had made up my mind that i had to go back to GOD....The guilt was just too much....

The next two years brought me unto another journey.......


1 comment:

SirSteve said...

it sounds like such a sad story. It would have been special if you saved it for your husrband. Regardsless it was in the past and that's where it will always stay. So if you feel or felt bad about it, dont be a victim of it.