Friday, September 12, 2008

2 Years after!

The space between the 2years was absolutely devoted to God. I became completely amish..no disrespect to them folks....i can't remember if i ever desired the companionship of a man.My routine became strictly,my house, classroom,fellowship and back home.Looking back now, i realized it was absolutely boring and if i had to do it again..i would certainly do it alot better..

My reformed chastity was intact until i went for my industrial attachment.At the end of the exercise, i had a few weeks to myself so i decided to work at my church's bookshop to earn some extra cash.Then i met Oscar,he was so friendly and sweet.We hit if off so quickly...y! bcos he belonged to my church, workedd there also...to me that was a good resume in dating.

For the weeks that i had left before returning to school, things were so blissful...until i went over to his house....that was where trouble started. One thing led to another, from kissing to smooching and then an unprotected sex...no baby though...but the point is we had sex...after all my mouth again...

Frankly over this i wasn't devastated though felt guilty...but bcos we were both in church, we knew how to run to God for forgiveness...infact if i told u the church i attended..u'd probably flog me...

Inspite of the sex we had, i had my doubts about the relationship in terms of the fact that he hadn't gone to school yet though independent,we were age mates and some other small stuffs like that...all of which if truly weighed, i could still live with, but somehow i still had doubts.

So off i went to school amidst tears of missing him, we exchanged phone calls a couple of times from nitel's pay phone(no handsets for peeps like us then)....until one day...i am very forgetful when it comes to dates...so i forgot his bday...didnt remember for like a week...after which i called and he told me he had started dating someone else.

Ehn! was my reply...he said he was serious he even gave me gists about the girl, i was not only shocked, i blamed my self for everything and fell into depression.I was quietly thanking God that it was now my final year, i had an opportunity to quickly finish and get out for the fear of shame, considering i had told a lot of peeps about my man.Aaahh! what will i tell them again..that he dumped me after a week of not speaking....

I cried as long as i could and got on with my life. The ironic thing was that he would call me anytime they had a quarrel, and me madam adviser would dish out advice..mumuu.

Long story shortened....after about a year or so, they broke off and he found his way back into my life and the willing i accepted him.He showed me shege at first, i didn't learn ba!..it was this was that gave me a rude awakening that peeps in the church are not different from those outside.

It was by far the shortest relationship i ever had....he said he was sorry, proposed eternity and ehn ehn...all na lie...could u believe he was seeing another girl..

When he had to choose again, he chose her over me...just two weeks after coming back together...this tyme around i felt like killing myself.This one ehn, i was desperate to get him back, i begged and begged,it made him detest me the more, i sought for his attention through gifts, it was still the same, he now started making a fool of me.He'd bring the girl over to see me, make snide comments, tried sleeping with me again, since he couldnt do it with her(she was a virgin) and worse of peeps that knew us together started pitying me.

The shame i felt was insurmountable,it felt like the ground beneath me couldn't carry me..i was devastated.. good for me almost immediately, NYSC came and sure as anything i needed to zap.

Oscar showed me and i was foolish enough to be showed...

Frankly i thought i couldn't get out of this until i met Sarge....uhmm uhmmm sarge....

7 comments:

Rita said...

I hope that as you pour out your heart, you forgive yourself and let go of the past.

Your secrets are safe.

God be with you.

Red Sapphire said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emilia said...

Hi girl welcome to Blogville and feel at home.
Nice blog you have and nice post too...
Just wanted to invite you to Africa with style for our six week quest on how to lose weight /get fit with the GI method

We need all the support we can get

All the best on blogville

Emilia

Bondgirl said...

welcome to blogville! As Rita said forgive yourself so that you don't repeat the same mistakes. Your older and wiser now!

greyamethyst said...

Thanks Ya'll

Tigeress said...

eeeemmmm.......this explains your comment on my blog. cute. Well i'll tell u this we women have been built to get over 'it'. You'll get over it/him. and as each day passes by you become wiser when it comes to men and u'll understand them better. DO not feel disappointed with yourself- we've all been thru that at one point. :) But u learn from ur mistakes.

Darling, never beg a man to be with you. u beg only for forgiveness. If a man wants you- nothing will stop him. The Bible clearly states HE that finds a wife.......NOT she that finds.... There are too many boys out there.

Staying celebate is hard. But nothing is impossible or too silly when u put ur trust in God. it is possible to date some1 without having sex with them. just choose the right guy.

Tigeress said...

http://the-sexy-t.blogspot.com/